Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fiona Lane an unforgettable bride

What a gorgeous bride.


I remember all of my brides. But some days will just stay with you forever for all the right reasons.
I was really excited to be booked to shoot Fiona Lane, fashion editor of Madison Magazine's wedding.
Not knowing how magical her day would turn out to be.
My career shooting weddings has been blessed, it has been one sweet, stunning bride after the other but this day was a stand out indeed.
Talk about a fairytale..
We are talking rainbows coming out moments after the I do then whales dancing .. literally! Diving in and out of the ocean as if to celebrate!!!
All that aside the one thing I thing I will remember forever is that this fashion elite lady was the only bride so far that spent more time absorbed in dressing the flower girl, her gorgeous tiny niece. Lisa Ho herself had personally designed and made Fiona's perfect flowing gown and even better still, she had lovingly made the flower girl an identical tiny gown to match.
Suffice to say this was a gorgeous family rich wedding full of meaning, love and style!!
UNFORGETTABLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home